Thursday, May 22, 2008

Whats is and Whats nots






Word has come down from on high, and MASTER has to go to San Diego for seven to eight months to yet once again save the naval fleet from rust and corossion. To answer some of your questions that you may have, Yes, No, No, No, and 14.3. Now that you have all the answers to lifes great mysteries now on to some serious stuff. I took Ian to the Zoo today and had a blast. Heather copt out by asking Ian who he would rather have go with him, and of course I am the one that is way more fun to hang out with. I took some pics that i will include here of our adventure. Ian is really excited that I am leaving because he realizes he gets to come to California in July to come see me. Anyways, for those of you that live in or are going to be visiting the Southern California region in the next little while give me a little call and we can hang out on the beach or something. Anyways may you all have a wonderful memorial day weekend and remember Life always looks better on the other side of the bars, just ask the monkeys!

1 comment:

Troy and Emily said...

Your poor family! I think I'd kill Troy for leaving me for that long! We'll miss you Ryan when we come but we're excited to see the rest of you!!! See you in a month.